Friday, December 31, 2010

WE'RE PREGNANT!

After many rounds of hormone treatments, trips to Jacksonville to the IVF clinic, anxiety and prayers, we are finally pregnant! I am 13 weeks pregnant and due on July 14, 2011. Michael and I are beyond thrilled.

I am so grateful for the opportunity to experience all that the 1st trimester of pregnancy offers: nausea, vomiting, exhaustion and more! Now that I am in my the 2nd trimester, I am feeling a little better. It's funny how since the day I found I was pregnant I have been worried about this baby. I think this must be a very maternal feeling that will only increase with time and remain forever.

I can't wait to find out if baby E will be a boy or girl. My 3 year-old niece thinks it will be a boy and the name should be "Bubba". I'm not sure about the name but we will take a boy or a girl. There are so many little girls in my family that perhaps a boy would please my one and only nephew.

I have already had three ultrasounds. What amazing growth between 6.5 weeks and 13 weeks! Everytime we have an ultrasound the baby just moves and moves. I think he or she was dancing in there-already moving like daddy!

I'm also super excited that my youngest sister is due to have her second baby two days before me! She has been a great sounding board already.

I welcome advice from all!

3 comments:

  1. WaHooooo!!! I seriously yelped with excitement when I read this! So incredibly excited for you it hurts! So glad you started the blog so I can follow along. Miss you guys TONS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think that if it's a boy, you should name him Kobe Alex Michael Earl "Push-up" Edenfield. It's quaint, easy to remember, and has meaning. Congrats guys!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was so excited to hear the good news!!! Congratulations!!!

    ReplyDelete